To facilitate a smoothly-running LS event, a few guidelines/rules are in order
- Item MUST be 75L or less.
- The same item must not be used for multiple weeks.
- Items must be of quality. Please do not try to sell something you would not buy yourself.
- Group joiner must be visible with the item
- The Weekly Participation Form must filled out completely and submitted by Friday Night 11:59pm SLT for the week you wish to participate.
- Items must be out by Saturday 11:59pm slt and remain out until midnight SLT. The list of participants will be checked the coordinator.
- When you sign up to participate for the week, you become fully responsible in making sure your item is out. If it will be late, or something comes up at the last minute, please inform Management immediately, or as soon as it is convenient for you.
- You must participate at least twice per month.
Failure to abide by these guidelines will result in removal from the event.
If you are interested in becoming a LSK Participant, you must fill out an application. Please contact Melaniebianca Lyric directly for an application, fill the application out, and turn it back in to her. From there, application and store will be reviewed. Please keep in mind that application does not guarantee acceptance into Lazy Sunday.
If you have any other questions, feel free to contact us!